Locations of visitors to this page Underwood Family Adoption: Thank You.

Monday, December 3, 2007

Thank You.

Without great turmoil, one cannot experience great peace. I am sure that it is not an original thought, but it is a recurring one for me. I am speaking of the peace of God that was promised to all believers and makes no sense to anyone else. [Philippians 4:7]

Thank you all so much for all the prayers and encouragement that you offered on my behalf during such a trying time. As strange as it may sound, the memorial service for my dad was so inspirational. He retired from the ministry 8 years ago. What amazed me were the stories of all that he did in the lives of so many after that time. I had no idea how he did much with relatively little. My dad is my hero, and he finished well.

Meanwhile, I should arrive in Ukraine on Tuesday morning to join my family in finishing what we started. Please continue to pray that we will get out of court in time to get home by the end of the month.

Blessings,
Ande

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so thankful you were able to be here for your dad's service and have the memories of the tribute given to him. You all will stay in our prayers.

Brockfamily said...

Hey Paula,

It was great to be with Ande on Sunday. You were constantly in our thoughts and prayers. Wish we could have hugged on you and the kids too! Stay strong!!

Love you,

Joan

Paws500 said...

You don't know me, but I am trying to find out if a girl named Veronica Norkina is still at Matveevka. She is about 11, brown hair and brown eyes, and has a younger brother. She was not registered when we adopted from Ukraine, but I'd like to send her a gift if she is there. Many thanks. olianc@aol.com
Cathy